Open join-stock company «Institute of Plastics named after G.S. Petrov» (JSC «Institute of Plastics») is the leading scientific and technical center for polymeric materials in Russia (founded in 1943).
JSC «Institute of Plastics» is a multipurpose research and production enterprise
research and development in the field of polymers, synthetic resins and related materials;
сreation, development and improvement of technological processes for production of polymers, synthetic resins, plastic materials and parts, including the solution of environmental and resource conservation problems;
small-scale production of specialized products.
In JSC «Institute of Plastics» there are research and development subdivision, technological subdivision, pilot production and commercial service. This potential of the company provides a full cycle of innovative products creation from the concept to commercialization.